i know we are in the midst of chaos with christmas a few sleeps away but we can't forget about new years eve next week too! so today, i am leaving you with my last cocktail recipe of 2017. what is a better way to ring in the new year then to have a champagne cocktail in hand? this drink is very similar to a moscow mule, but combines both champagne & ginger beer. i used zevia's ginger beer cocktail mixer, which has the bold taste of ginger beer without the sugar & calories. until recently, i didn't know ginger beer was one of justin's favourite mixes. so this drink is for him & all the other ginger beer lovers out there.
cheers to 2018!!!
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce zevia's ginger beer
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 to 2 ounces champagne
- ice, for serving
- fresh mint, for garnish
- lime slice, for garnish
- in a cocktail shaker add the vodka, ginger beer & lime juice. shake well.
- fill glass with ice & pour mixture over.
- top with desired amount of champagne.
- garnish with fresh mint & a slice of lime.