because the entertaining season never truly ends after the holidays, i am teaming up with ghirardelli this month to create the perfect snack foods to serve if you are hosting a party or get together! between game day, the awards + everything in between there are plenty of opportunities to invite your friends over this winter season & put together the ultimate snack table! if you are anything like me, chocolate has to be included in everything. for this snack recipe i incorporated Ghirardelli's various chocolate covered products into a fun trail mix. i basically incorporated all my favourite munchies into one bowl of pure deliciousness. trail mix is easy to mix up, serve & even easier to devour! the first time i put a bowl of this out, it was gone within the hour. i love seeing what ingredients people pick out as a favourite. i am totally that person who sneaks all the chocolate covered pieces first! i used cashews as the base & used raw cashews, Ghirardelli's sea salt dark chocolate cashews & Ghirardelli's sea salt milk chocolate cashews. ALL the cashews! the result is a wholesome, high quality snack that you can take or serve just about anywhere. it works as a perfect grab & go snack as well to tuck into lunches. what do you mix into your trail mixes?!
- 1 4.8 oz package of Ghirardelli milk chocolate sea salt cashew
- 1 4.8 oz package of Ghirardelli dark chocolate sea salt cashew
- 2 cups banana chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup salted large cashews
- 1 cup coconut chips or shredded coconut
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- in a large mixing bowl add milk chocolate sea salt cashews, dark chocolate sea salt cashews, banana chips, dried cranberries, cashews, coconut chips & pretzels.
- toss until combined & serve in desired serving bowl.
- can be stored up to two weeks.