patio season is officially here (at least i say so) & what a better way to celebrate then with a new cocktail recipe! this one is a creamsicle lovers dream. a grapefruit creamsicle fiz made with pure grapefruit juice, a splash of vodka & zevia's zero calorie cream soda, naturally sweetened with stevia. i am obsessed with this flavour of zevia, it makes all my childhood soda drinking dreams come true without the guilt. i couldn't resist turning it into a cocktail.
for once, my winter loving self is excited for this warm weather! we have so many big plans for the yard this year & i can't wait for things to get started. driveway, fences, garden.. the whole works! for now, i will sit here planning things out while sipping on my new favourite warm weather drink.
- 1 teaspoon mint, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce vodka, chilled
- 1 ounce zevia's cream soda
- 2 ounces 100% grapefruit juice
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 grapefruit, quatered & thinly sliced
- in a cocktail shaker add the mint, lime juice, vodka & grapefruit juice. shake until well combined.
- serve over ice & finish with a splash of cream soda.
- garnish with sliced lime & grapefruit.